Emergency Medicine Job In Port Arthur, Texas
Emergency Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Sound’s robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
Superior emergency care in Port Arthur,Texas is accessible and immediately available at CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St. Mary. When it comes to treating and minimizing the potential effects of a stroke incident, every second counts – prompt medical care can mean the difference between a poor prognosis and full recovery.
- U.S. News & World Report, CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St. Mary has been nationally recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines program for the Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure and Level II Stroke programs
- Specially-trained nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, radiology technicians and other medical support staff who work alongside our team
- Physicians who specialize in trauma medicine, surgery, cardiology, orthopedics and many other areas are on call to the emergency department
Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine St. Mary Hospital, and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
- 20 bed ED
- Volume of ED – 22,000
- High Acuity
- Meditech EMR
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- New grads welcome to apply
You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
Located in Southeast Texas, Port Arthur is celebrating more than 100 years as the Gulf Coast city. It is a place full of great history, local flavors, and great views. It is a perfect home for outdoor enthusiasts or just relaxing on the beach.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.