Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In New Mexico
Psychiatric Hospitalist in Albuquerque, NM - Enjoy 300 days of SunshineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Medical Group in Albuquerque, NM, to recruit a Psychiatric Hospitalist for their inpatient units.
- Work collaboratively with nurses, therapists, case and care managers, care coordinators, consulting and primary care physicians who are part of the patient's care team
- Provide consultative services to the emergency departments and the medical/surgical floors
- 2 adult inpatient units and 1 child/adolescent inpatient unit
- The Behavioral Medicine Program has psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, psychiatric social workers and registered nurses who work through all levels of patient care
- The Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers
- Well established organization that has been serving the community since 1908
- Nationally competitive salary with generous PTO
- Full benefits package including relocation allowance, CME, 403b retirement with employer contributions of up to 4%
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.