Urology Job In Roswell, New Mexico
Urology Opportunity in Roswell, New MexicoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Roswell, NM is seeking a BE/BC Urologist for an employed position.
- Well-equipped procedure rooms
- 6 OR Suites with experience staff
- Block scheduling available
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
- New graduates will be considered
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care.
Roswell is a growing city located in southeast New Mexico known for aliens and hospitality. Its climate lends to an abundance of outdoor activities including: golf, snow skiing, and hiking. Home to Eastern New Mexico University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, the UFO Museum and Research Center, Spring River Park and Zoo, Bottomless Lakes State Park and direct flights to Dallas contribute to a low stress lifestyle and make Roswell a great place to live, work and retire.
Visa Assistance is Available
Roswell is located in the fertile Pecos Valley grasslands in southeastern New Mexico.
- The city, with an estimated population of 50,000, has one of the lowest costs of living in the nation.
- Affordable housing and one of the lowest property tax rates in the nation help make the community an attractive place to live.
- A combination of agriculture, manufacturing, oil and gas provide a diversified economic base for the area.
- Cultural attractions range from the Roswell Museum & Art Center to presentations by the Symphony Orchestra and the Community Little Theater.
- Roswell is a garden spot with tree-filled parks, tennis courts, playgrounds, three golf courses, a city zoo and miles of walking and biking paths.
- Sports leagues, tournaments and races are available year-round for children and adults.
- Area attractions include Ski Apache, the state's second largest snow ski area, and Ruidoso Downs horse race track, both 75 miles away.
- In July, the city hosts almost 50,000 visitors for the International UFO Festival.
- Other nearby attractions include the Bottomless Lakes State Park, Carlsbad Caverns National Park and White Sands National Monument.
Roswell takes great pride in its public schools, which are supported by local businesses.
- The school district has a total of 22 elementary, middle and high schools.
- Three private schools provide alternatives for grades K-12.
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell, an accredited two-year junior college, serves students through a wide variety of credit and non-credit courses and academic, vocational and technical programs.
- Established in 1891, the New Mexico Military Institute is one of the oldest and most respected schools in the West. The co-ed military high school and junior college is built on a 40-acre campus.
- All students live on campus.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC) is a 162-bed community hospital guided by the mission to provide compassionate and quality care to the residents of the communities it serves. At ENMMC, the services offered include everything from a 64-slice Philips CT Scanner to minimally invasive surgical procedures, cancer treatment, women's services, rehabilitation, mental health services and emergency care.