Vascular Surgery Job In Palm Springs, California
Vascular Surgery Practice in Beautiful Palm Springs, CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Live, work and play where others vacation! Five physician Vascular Surgery group is seeking an additional vascular surgeon for their Palm Springs office. This is the largest and busiest vascular surgery practice in the Greater Palm Springs region that perform the full spectrum of vascular and endovascular surgery including EVAR, TEVAR, and FEVAR.
The successful candidate will have formal training in Endovascular procedures achieved through an ACGME approved fellowship program.
- 100% vascular surgery practice - No General Surgery procedures required
- ICAVL – Accredited vascular lab with seven Registered Vascular Technicians
- Enjoy the full support of the premier hospital in Palm Springs
- Opportunity to perform full spectrum of endovascular and vascular surgery as well as vein procedures in outpatient 6,000 sq. foot vein center and endovascular procedures in new outpatient Endovascular Suite
- Excellent income potential with competitive salary, CME reimbursement, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance and partnership track
Palm Springs is located in Southern California’s Coachella Valley, just a couple of hours from Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the Ski Resorts of Big Bear Mountain.
- Outdoor activities (golf, tennis, hiking, mountain biking, etc.) available year-round.
- A 2 hour drive to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Big Bear Lake & Ski Resort.
- Daily sunshine with some of the best warm winter weather in the country.
- Great schools (K through University) plus all amenities of a larger city: shopping, restaurants, theater, arts, etc.
All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have an impeccable work history and great references. No visa sponsorship is available. Please send CV for consideration.
Palm Springs and La Quinta are in Southern California's Coachella Valley where approximately 500,000 people reside. This beautiful Desert region, nestled at the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, offers daily sunshine and an abundance of shopping, restaurants, sports and cultural activities. Just a little farther away you can enjoy snow sports in Big Bear Mountain and water sports at the Colorado River. Getting to Los Angeles, San Diego and the beaches of Orange County is about a 2 hour drive.
As the regional medical center in the Coachella Valley, Desert Regional Medical Center's vision is the continuous improvement of the health and well-being of the communities we serve. A commitment to clinical excellence shall be demonstrated through measurable quality outcomes, while ongoing financial stability will enable Desert Regional Medical Center to fulfill its mission and attain its vision.
Desert Regional Medical Center has been addressing the needs of the Palm Springs region since 1951.
One of the region's largest and most comprehensive medical facilities, Desert Regional Medical Center is a bustling 367 bed acute care regional medical center that is home to the Coachella Valley's only designated trauma center.
Located in the city of Palm Springs, Desert Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Emergency/Trauma Services, Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Women and Infants Center, Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists, the Cardiovascular Institute of Palm Springs, Wellness Center, Health Key Plus senior membership program, and inpatient acute and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Part of Tenet California, provider of health care services, Desert Regional Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.