General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New Jersey
Hunterdon County, NJ seeks Adult or Child PsychiatristsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Healthcare System in New Jersey to recruit an Adult or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- Join a team of 11 providers
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, medication assessments, inpatient and outpatient consultations and ongoing treatment of psychiatric inpatients and outpatients
- Take part in psychiatric teaching to Family Practice residents
- The program provides care for children, adolescents and adults
- Interest in Addiction can be accommodated
- Compensation packages are commensurate with experience and achievement
- Flexible, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b), short and long-term disability, life insurance, and a generous PTO program
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.