Rheumatology Job In South Dakota
Western South Dakota Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join experienced team in hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research and teaching residents and medical students with the university appointment.
- The 417 bed tertiary care, Level II trauma center serves 5 state region with draw area covering over 350,000.
- This employed position includes attractive guaranteed salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, marketing expenses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, 403B tax deferred annuity, accident ins, critical illness plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, 6 paid holidays, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.