Pulmonary Critical Care Job In New Jersey
Pulmonology-Critical Care for partnership position in New Jersey CPH# JOB-2433179Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage. In this New Jersey town, you will live and work close to the beach yet not too far from New York City as well as Philadelphia. This is an area with plenty to do outdoors with multiple local colleges and schools.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to email@example.com or contact Austyn at: 801.930.3363.
- Very desirable location, just a short drive to New York City and Philadelphia
- Equity Partnership available
- Think about a wonderful call schedule of 1:7, just 1 night call/week
- Perfect community for families who want to be near the ocean; close to city amenities
- Highly competitive salary with bonuses plus productivity
- Physicians with sleep are encouraged to apply but not required
- Join a thriving and collegial group looking to expand
- Opportunity to admit at a very busy and local hospital
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.