Emergency Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Excellent Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful - Tucson, Arizona!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tina Moore: Sign in to view
Northwest Healthcare is actively recruiting full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to practice at our four sites; including Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital and two Freestanding Emergency Departments. New graduates will be considered. Nocturnist opportunities also available!
Emergency Department Features:
- State-of-the-Art Emergency Departments
- 9 and 12-hour shift options
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Use of scribes, available
Special Requirements: Core EM Procedures, Intubation, Central Line Placement, Chest Tube Placement, Spinal Taps, Laceration Reports, etc.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
NMC is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed, all private-room acute-care hospital where state-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center, located in Tucson, Ariz., is a 300-bed facility that offers a full-scope of inpatient and outpatient services, including Cardiology, Orthopedics, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neurology, Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care and The Women's Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Oncology and Diagnostics. The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).