Emergency Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Emergency Medicine Physician needed in Tucson CPH# JOB-2440701Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Tucson, AZ has been voted 'One of America's Most Innovative Cities' by Forbes Magazine. Life in Tucson offers: 324 days of sunshine, and area that is perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf.
A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine are also to be found in Tucson. There is a mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona.
The night skies here are beautiful as Tucson is known as the 'Astronomy Capital of the World'. Growing biotech industries are also bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley. College sports, world-class resorts, and easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways all make Tucson a great place to call home!
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Julian Jaramillo at 954 837 2673, For immediate consideration-email me your CV confidential CV to: Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com. - job#2440701.
- Competitive salary and Commencement Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education debt assistance
- 9 and 12 hour shift options available
- State-of-the-Art Emergency Departments
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Use of scribes, available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.