Pain Management Job In Orlando, Florida
Pain Management Physician Needed in Florida, Orlando Area CPH# JOB-2462779Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has all traditional benefits with a comprehensive benefit package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, CME, and possible loan repayment assistance.
The city you will be working in is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford metropolitan area, in close proximity to the world-famous theme parks. This beautiful lakefront, family-oriented town offers a historic downtown character to an ever-growing community, which also boasts highly-rated schools and a welcoming atmosphere.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this other opportunities nationwide, please forward CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9325.
- Outpatient pain clinic, no call
- Existing patient base
- 100 percnet interventional procedures
- Must be fellowship trained
- Board certified or eligible
- Income guarantee and all benefits
- Possible loan repayment assistance
- Fabulous location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.