Emergency Medicine Job In California
Emergency Medicine In Sunny CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join an A-Rated Hospital with a focus on Clinical Excellence
- 254-bed hospital in Kern County, A-rated hospital with numerous awards for Clinical Excellence
- Earn $285.00 per hour ? 1099 status with paid malpractice and tail
- 78,000 volume ED
- Staffing includes: 50 daily hours of physician coverage, 60 hours of APP coverage and SCRIBES
- 32 bed ED hi-tech patient rooms complete with the latest life-saving technology including Zoll AutoPulse machines to provide safe and efficient CPR?
- Access to learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Physicians must be EM trained and Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine
- New grads encouraged to apply
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.