Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Bentonville, Arkansas
Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville Seeks Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to Join Clinic PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville is seeking a BE/BC Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to join an affiliated clinic practice.
- Established practice in community for 65+ years
- Currently one PM&R physician in busy orthopedic practice
- PM&R physician will work closely with general orthopedic surgeon and ortho-spine surgeon
- Training in interventional pain is preferred
- Large space with physical therapy suite and certified physical therapy staff
- Clinical call coverage to be 1:2
- No J1 or H1B visa support
Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville is a 128 bed acute care facility with over 100 physicians on staff. The hospital offers many services including comprehensive cardiac care, with open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, infusion therapy services, and the Northwest Rehabilitation program focuses on joint, muscle, and bone injuries.
- Bentonville is in the heart of Northwest Arkansas (population of 500,000+), which is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States with more than 30 people a day moving into the area.
- Northwest Arkansas area recently named #5 “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report
- Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, so outdoor activities are abundant
- Home of Wal-Mart and several other fortune 500 companies
The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek. You simply cannot find a better place for your family- or your medical practice. Come taste the best life has to offer!
Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville is a 128-bed, acute care facility that has more than 80 physicians on its medical staff representing a range of medical specialties and subspecialties. As one of the region’s newest hospitals, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville serves Benton and numerous surrounding counties. Health services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care. As part of Northwest Health System, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville also offers comprehensive cardiac care, including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization. The home-like Women’s Center includes labor, delivery and recovery suites. The hospital’s Northwest Rehabilitation facility offers an interdisciplinary program for joint, muscle and bone injuries.