Occupational Medicine Job In Salt Lake City, Utah
Experienced Occ Med Physician Needed in Salt Lake CPH# JOB-2466386Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Using client-provided software and training, hired candidate will interview individuals to determine if a medical reason exists for a failed test, i.e., compounds detected in urinalysis do not meet criteria for passing.
Preferred candidates must have a combination of the following: Occ med experience, knowledge of pharmacology and experience reviewing drug test results. Medical review officer experience/certification is also a plus.
Client does not require board certification or a residency. This is a non-clinical job and candidates must MDs willing to work 8 or10-hour shifts 4 or 5 days a week.
If a 4-day week is opted for, the day off will not occur on a Monday or Friday. For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. REF#2466386
- 8 or 10-hour days, 4 or 5-day work week
- Company-supplied training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Residency or board certification not required
- Clean UT license and background required
- Experience in occ med and reviewing drug test results
- Spanish-speaking skills is a big plus, but not required
- Local candidates preferred, but relocation assistance is available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.