Pediatric Cardiology Job In Denver, Colorado
Pediatric Electrophysiologist to Join MednaxNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Kyer: Sign in to view
* 5-physician practice with offices located across the Denver metro area, and outreach clinics in Colorado, Wyoming and western Nebraska
* Primary responsibility includes developing and building the new pediatric EP service line at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC), part of HealthOne Health System, and sharing a downtown Denver campus with HealthOne's largest inpatient facility, Presbyterian St. Luke's
* Practice currently provides inpatient and outpatient consultation, continuing care for pediatric patients with cardiac conditions, and postoperative cardiac surgery care, with services including general pediatric cardiology, interventional and diagnostic catheterizations, fetal cardiology, preventive cardiology, and cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing
Known as the Mile High City, Denver frequently ranks in the top tier of major "best places to live" lists.
* 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons
* Community culture based on being active and outside. Residents enjoy the nation's largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, dog off-leash parks.
* Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts and hiking trails
* Denver's best school districts and a wide variety of neighborhoods are an easy commute to Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
The successful candidate will have a comprehensive compensation package with support from Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children.
MedNax Benefits include:
*Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
*401(k) with annual matching program
*Advanced and continuing medical education
*Leadership training and advancement opportunities
*Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
*Professional liability insurance
*Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
To learn more, please reply with CV and cover message to Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children recruiter.
The Denver, Colorado metro area is home to 2.7 million people on the western edge of the Colorado High Plains, just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is the capitol of the nation's 5th fastest growing state with a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the nation since the 1930's. Forbes Magazine tagged Denver as the most stable real estate market in the US.
The Denver metro area consistently tops the lists of most livable cities. We enjoy a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains, the nation's largest public park system, and 300+ days of sunshine a year. The climate offers the best of 4 seasons with mild winters averaging daily high of 45 degrees. Our famed Colorado "champagne-powder" snow melts quickly in Denver's sunshine. Low humidity and cool mornings & evenings explain Colorado's status as one of the top summer vacation destinations.
It's no wonder that Metro Denver's active residents are among the nation's healthiest. After work or school, we enjoy the miles and miles of community walk/bike trails and rich variety of recreation centers and amateur athletic leagues. Families love Denver's Zoo--4th most popular in the U.S and the Botanic Gardens which ranks 5th in the U.S. On weekends and days off, the famous mountain trails, rivers & resorts are just 90 minutes from your doorstep.
Denver fields 8 pro sports teams and is the only city with three new world-class stadiums. A phenomenal array of cultural attractions visit The Denver Performing Arts Complex--the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. Music aficionados know that Colorado's festivals and venues like the Red Rocks Amphitheater earn a spot on every major national tour.
The Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL is a new $200 million facility on the 126 year old campus. RMHC includes brand-new, state-of-the-art operating rooms, provides a new home for pediatric services in a patient-focused environment that cares for children and their families with compassion, pediatric expertise and innovation. The new structures represent the culmination of 20 years of pediatric service development, building on P/SL's role as the regional center for pediatrics, maternal-fetal medicine and NICU services. Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is part of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in metro Denver and HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.