Histology Technician/Technologist Job In Falls Church, Virginia
Mohs Histotech (ASCP Preferred) | 13 week Travel / Temp CPH# JOB-2473913Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Target Start Date: 9/10/2018
- Monday to Friday from 0800AM-4:30PM.
- Processes, embeds, cuts and stains quality frozen tissue specimens.
- Maintains histology equipment in good working order and troubleshoots equipment problems
- ASCP Histotechnician (HT) certification preferred
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers required.
- Healthconnect Medical Record, Crysotat, Automatic or Manual stainer, Microscope
- Mohs Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL)
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.