General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Quincy, Illinois
General Psychiatrist Job in Southwest IL with Lucrative Pay CPH# JOB-2489048Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $50K sign-on, and up to $150K is available in loan repayments. You will enjoy living and working in this city sitting on the banks of the storied Mississippi River. It has been twice recognized as an All-American City, and Forbes Magazine listed it as the eighth Best Small City To Raise a Family in America.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Two outpatient psychiatrists needed
- Possible inpatient responsibilities
- Resident teaching available
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Lucrative compensation, $50K sign-on bonus
- $150K loan repayment
- Four weeks of vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.