Urgent Care Job In Lititz, Pennsylvania
Urgent Care Physician Is Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2494706Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are offering a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance, retirement plan, CME time, malpractice, and bonuses.
Lititz, Pennsylvania is a small town in the northern part of Lancaster County. It is a quaint, charming, and bustling town. It is centrally located between Harrisburg and Philadelphia.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other urgent care job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information please call Shari Berman at 203-663-9370 or email me at email@example.com.
- Family and internal medicine physicians welcome to apply
- 36 hours a week and 1:3 weekends for full-time
- See all ages, unless internal medicine
- 30 to 35 patients per day
- Board eligible physicians if coming out of residency
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Great location-centrally located between Harrisburg and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.