Otolaryngology Job In California
Ent Practice 90 Minutes From San FranciscoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Group consists of almost 40 physicians offering a built in referral base and opportunity to ramp up a new practice fairly quickly.?
- 41% deficit of Otolaryngology within the service area. ?
- Practice model allow docs to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed.?
- Foundation manages all administrative duties.
- Offices located adjacent to a 465 bed level ll Trauma Center.?
- Compensation package includes salary guarantee, full health/dental/vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, malpractice/tail insurance coverage and relocation package.
- Income is based on wRVU after guarantee period.
- Extremely flexible model ? physicians determine their own workload and schedule.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.