Occupational Medicine Job In Medford, Oregon
Occupational Health Physician (Medford, OR)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ryan Larkin: Sign in to view
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Occupational Health Physician in Medford, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Occupational Health Physician is to provide patient-centered, compassionate healthcare services to the communities served.
- Permanent, full-time position
- No call
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Provide a full range of services from pre-hire throughout employment
- Treating and managing Worker's Compensation claims
- Working as a point of reference providing guidance and information to the employee, employer, and insurance carrier
- Will also act as a Medical Review Officer for the clinic's drug screening program
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- 30 days of PTO per year
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Valid Oregon MD or DO license
- One year of experience as an Occupational Medicine Physician preferred
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Occupational and Environmental Medicine by ACOEM
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification is required
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
- ACLS certified from American Heart Association required
- Strong knowledge of treating Worker's Compensation claims, and a strong ability to balance the needs of the patients, the employers, and the insurance carriers
To view more of our open positions please visit www.MDstaffers.com/jobs. To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #12986
When you join our growing team, you will work closely with one of our recruiters who will provide and cater to your needs and assist you in finding the right assignment. Our recruiters are highly trained and work diligently to ensure our practitioners can focus on providing excellent patient care.