Medical Oncology Job In Macon, Georgia
Medical Oncology Position - Central Georgia - partnership track + competitive compensation (161618)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kristen Belk: Sign in to view
Medical Oncology Position
Macon, Georgia (Central)
Central Georgia Cancer Care, a practice that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders and various forms of cancer, is trained in state-of-the-art cancer-fighting technologies, and participates in dozens of National Cancer Institute-sponsored clinical trials, is seeking a Medical Oncologist to join its group in providing premier oncology care and ensuring the greatest level of patient satisfaction. The practice has two office locations in central Georgia: Macon and Warner Robins.
- Join an established Community Oncology practice of 5 full-time Oncologists
- Members of COA
- Practice includes ample mid-level support
- Full-time, M-F, 1:5 call
- Part-time faculty position with Mercer University School of Medicine
- Competitive compensation package + opportunity for partnership
- 2 office locations: Macon and Warner Robins
No ramp-up needed, established patient population, will be busy immediately
- Central Georgia offers a variety of events including: theater, opera, live concerts on the lawn, college sporting events, a booming restaurant scene, and more
- Only a short one-hour drive to Atlanta for premier shopping, pro-sporting events, big-name concerts, and the Atlanta airport, which hosts a plethora of flight options – both domestic and International
- Great selection of both public and private schools
- Whether you choose to live in a country club/golf community, or downtown in one of the beautiful historic homes with sprawling magnolia trees, Macon is a wonderful place to call home + low property tax
This is an exceptional opportunity if it is your goal to practice compassionate and quality care while enjoying excellent financial rewards. I welcome you to contact me to hear all the details.
For more information, please contact:
To schedule a call with Kristen click here!
Reference ID# 161918