Geriatric Psychiatry Job In Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
New Geri Psychiatry opening near the beach!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lourdes Kvalem: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare Hilton Head Hospital in beautiful Hilton Head, SC, have an opening for a Geriatric Psychiatrist to join our new inpatient Psych unit.
- Mostly/All inpatient with some outpatient if desired
- Daytime only hours (flexible) - 40 hours a week
- Call is rotated
- Sign-on Bonus
We are currently conducting a nationwide, confidential search for a Board Eligible or Board Certified physician. If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your CV. No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
The greater Hilton Head area is both growing and aging. It was recently named the 12th fastest growing MSA in the country, and the median age on Hilton Head Island is 55 years old. However, there are currently no geriatric behavioral health units in the community, with the closest one being in Charleston (2 hours away.)
Live where the world vacations! Whether you’re looking for a home in a family friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island and Bluffton feature 24 gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities
- 2 airports within the region
Year round community events including:
- Gullah Celebration
- Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival
- The Heritage PGA TOUR golf tournament
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival
- BRAVO Arts and Cultural Festival
- Seafood, Jazz & Brew
- Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival
Hilton Head Hospital is a 93-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the community on beautiful Hilton Head Island since 1975. The facility includes an ICU unit, newborn nursery, 23- bed emergency department, breast care center, advanced cardiac care with open heart surgery, other specialized surgical services and diagnostic imaging including CT and MRI.