General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Annapolis, Maryland
Psychiatric Consult Liason Position in Maryland CPH# JOB-2502832Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be considered a full-time and employee and be benefit eligible. You will receive 15 days of PTO, a 401(k) with 4 percent match, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in an upscale coastal community just minutes outside Annapolis, with easy access to some of the finest dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Residential treatment center
- Three days onsite per week
- Availability by phone with occasional call
- Will oversee a team of NPs
- 8 to 10 patients per day tops
- Background in addiction
- Ability to prescribe suboxone
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.