Occupational Medicine Job In Utah
Physician Needed as a Drug Testing Analyst in UT with 4 Day Week CPH# JOB-2503097Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come live and work in Utah. This area has fresh and exciting eateries, breweries, concert venues, a large university, clean and wide streets, minimal congestion, and a growing economy. But most importantly, it is the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 8, 10-hour days, 4 or 5-day work week
- Company-supplied training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Residency or board certification not required
- Clean license and background required
- Strong background in pharmacology, MRO experience reviewing drug test results and/or medical review
- Spanish-speaking skills is a big plus, but not required
- PTO based on hours worked
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.