Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In New Jersey
Child Adolescent Psychiatrist Or Medical Director Need In JerseyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This is a full-time Monday-Friday position with NO WEEKEND CALL REQUIRED. A very competitive salary and full benefits package will be offered.?
Located just 30 minutes outside of NYC, This hospital is one of the longest standing psychiatric and chemical dependence centers in New Jersey. Our facility includes a 126-bed hospital and an outpatient counseling center. We provide quality care to children, adolescents and adults within and outside the Northeast region. We are within driving distance from areas in New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Pennsylvania.?
This facility is licensed by the state of New Jersey and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.?
- Very Competitive salary?
- Relocation if moving and sign-on bonus?
- Malpractice coverage?
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K and more...?
- No mandatory weekend call, PAID weekend call only if interested in making extra income?
- Paid Time Off?
- Positive work environment with supportive leadership?
- Ideal candidates will be board certified / eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry with a NJ license or the ability to obtain.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.