Urology Job In South Carolina
South Carolina Hospital-Employed Urology Physician Need CPH# JOB-2504901Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a possible sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this welcoming North Carolina city that offers an easy drive to Charleston, Columbia, and even Charlotte. It's a city where people are friendly and will go out of their way to help neighbors and strangers alike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362
- Employed opportunity with an existing practice
- Practice is trying to keep up with the growth
- Join another urologist in a hospital-employed practice
- Board certified or eligible required
- Strong compensation plan including base salary and RVU bonus
- Full benefits
- 35 days of paid time off
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.