Orthopedic Sports Medicine Job In Wisconsin
Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon Opening In WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Walk into a turnkey practice with other Orthopedists
- Seeking fellowship trained Sports Medicine physician
- Hip arthroscopy is preferred
- 4 day work week
- Strong referral base of 200 + primary care providers and athletic trainers?
- Provide service to 9 universities and numerous high schools?
- Call will be 1 in 4
- Dedicated OR time with team?
- Compensation base in the $600,000s, plus RVU and value base bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation?
- Benefits package includes 35 days vacation/CME, health, dental, life insurance, retirement, etc.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.