General/Adult Psychiatry Job In
Ongoing Locums Opportunity in VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Board Certified MD
- Fellowship preferred
- Must be suboxone certified
- Must be licensed
- Clinical and Hospital setting
- Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
- Call response time 30 mins
- All ages (including children, adolescents and adults)
- Will see Inpatients in morning and after rounding on inpatients go to Outpatient clinic.
- Hrs 830a-1230p and 1p-5p Mon-Fri
- Outpatient clinic is open Monday through Thursday and afternoon patients are seen from 1:00 p.m. through 5:00 p.m.
- Have 12 Inpatient Psych beds.
- Cases range: Interpersonal problems, evaluation/counseling, minor anxiety, short term individual and group therapy, admission and intake assessments
- A Psych NP will be available to provide support.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.