Rheumatology Job In West Virginia
West Virginia University Seeks Additional Rheumatologist -- Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will be split time between clinical practice and teaching residents at WVU.?
- Clinical duties include 8-9 half days per week, 2 weeks of inpatient internal medicine per year with residents, 75 inpatient rheumatology consults annually.
- Teaching duties include 17-20 internal medicine noon conferences, lectures to residents in other departments (FP, OB/GYN, etc)
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses.?
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, must have completed an accredited fellowship program.
As West Virginia's largest healthcare provider and second largest employer, WVU Medicine provides the full continuum of care - from pediatrics to geriatrics, and from primary care to complex diagnosis.
Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.