Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Yakima, Washington
Intensivist Opportunity in Washington StateNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Intensivist for our position at Astria Regional Medical Center, a 214-bed facility located in Yakima, WA.
As an Apogee Intensivist you will experience:
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support such as billing and coding; allowing you to focus on what’s important, your patients
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off, providing an excellent work life balance
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
***Training in Pulmonary Cricital Care or Critical Care required
For more information call: Mica Sylvain at 208-292-4088, Email: email@example.com, Visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Conveniently located just 2 hours from Seattle, WA, and 3 hours from Spokane, WA and Portland, OR
- Business Week magazine recently rated Yakima as one of the best places in the country to start over and raise a family
- In the heart of Washington’s wine country, winery hopping in the Yakima Valley is an ever so popular pastime and draws visitors nationwide to relax and enjoy views of magnificent vineyards while sipping handcrafted, award-winning wines
- The area boasts nearly 300 days of sunshine a year allowing opportunity for year-round outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, golfing with over seven public golf courses and two private courses in the area and water recreation with nearby lakes and rivers
- Quality education systems flourish throughout the area including the Yakima School District, which is the one of the largest districts in Washington, multiple private K-12 institutions and numerous colleges and universities
- Two mountain passes, White Pass and Chinook Pass, are just a 40-minute drive away from Yakima and offer biking, hiking and fishing in the summer months and outstanding Alpine and Nordic facilities in the winter with spectacular views all year round
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.