General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Springfield, Missouri
Adult/Geriatric Psychiatrist Needed Close to Springfield, Missouri CPH# JOB-2529358Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, student lone repayment and PTO and holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested,please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Adult psychiatrist
- 50 percent geriatric, 50 percent adult
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- One hour initial patient evaluations
- Excellent salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Physician turnover is less than three percent
- Close to Springfield, St. Louis, Kansas City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.