General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Tennessee
Psychiatrist Needed For Northeast Tn And Southwest VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This opportunity is varied and challenging and delivers a significant impact as the need for quality psychiatric care in our area is great. It requires a physician with dedication to humane, collaborative care in a diverse patient population.?
- This inpatient care is provided at the following facilities:
- Inpatient unit in Bristol, TN
- Medical Center in Kingsport, TN
- A 28 bed secured adult inpatient facility located in Bristol, VA
- Call obligations one night per week and one weekend per month
- Working with and supervising NP's
- Leading treatment teams
- Developing integrated telepsych programs to meet needs of community
- Direct patient care
- Admissions and evaluations
- Medication management
- Providing psychiatric consults within the system
- Fully integrated EMR (EPIC) in hospitals and clinics
- This position and community have it all: supportive practice environment with established patient base and strong demand, and a schedule that will afford you the opportunities to pursue your outside passions.
- Physician liaisons provide support with marketing and new referrals?
- Excellent specialty backup
- Employed medical group with collegial work environment
- Region's highest quality and highest patient satisfaction ratings
- Nationally competitive salary
- Aggressive signing incentives
- Generous relocation allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement plan
- Full benefits (Medical/dental/vision/vacation)
- CME allowance plus 5 days
- Safe, family friendly community
- Cost of living is low and traffic issues are limited
- Ready made for families with excellent public and private schools
- 4 mild seasons and a plethora of outdoor activities
- Area lakes for water recreation
- Popular music festivals
- Local craft breweries/wineries
- Easy access regional airport?
- Farmer's market and farm-to-table dining
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.