Rheumatology Job In Kentucky
Owensboro, Kentucky - Seeks Rheumatologist--$30k Sign On BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist and one APRN in busy hospital employed practice. ?
- Existing Hospitalist program covers in-patient care, no night or weekend call.
- Will work out of new state-of-art clinic on campus of $500 million newly constructed 477 bed state-of-art facility.?
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8_5; will see 15-18 patients daily
- Private infusion rooms located at main hospital.
- Lab and imaging on-site.
- Teaching opportunity available through new Family Medicine Residency program. ? ??
- Hospital employed position will include attractive base salary, RVU based bonuses, $30K signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, life, pension plan, 6 weeks vacation/CME with $6000 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates, along with upcoming fellow grads will be considered.?
- Visas accepted.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.