Urgent Care Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Physician - Urgent CareNext Steps... Apply Now
Franciscan Express Care
Franciscan Physician Network
5210 East Thompson Road
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who practice quality medicine, are friendly and caring, and will provide excellent customer service to its patients to join our group at Franciscan ExpressCare in central Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Three days a week, 11a.m – 11 p.m.
- Weekday & Weekend Call: 1:3
- Holiday Call: 1:2
- Will rotate between four urgent care facilities
- 3.5 patients treated per hour on average
- Common Diagnoses:
- Cold, flu and cough
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Online scheduling
- Outreach to Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Electronic health record customized for Urgent Care
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis is located in beautiful Marion County, IN. Located 3.5 hours southeast of downtown Chicago, 4 hours to Michigan and 4.5 hours to Nashville, TN.
Indianapolis is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburb feel, the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools surrounding the city.
- Indianapolis = 864,771 Marion County = 939,020
- Indianapolis has a plethora of restaurants to choose from. From the famous Hoosier Tenderloin, cuisines from around the world, farm-to-table eats with many more options to choose from
- Opportunities for a choice in homes where you can build to suit, commute from downtown Indianapolis or, live in multiple established neighborhoods/subdivisions, all available within a reasonable price and a close distance to the hospital
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Hunting opportunities available in the region
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses Indianapolis has to offer
Whether you are new to the area or moving back, Indianapolis has a lot to offer individuals or families. If you are new to the area please click here for city information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN & ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.