Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Information Security TechNext Steps... Apply Now
Information Security Standards
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
IS security specialist
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Security Governance. Risk assessments. Risk Management. Security Compliance. Vendor Risk Assessments. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800, NIST CSF frameworks. Security Awareness. All of these things are critical for the security and stability of our information technology network. The Information Security Technologist is responsible for ensuring proper implementation of new and existing security controls for the enterprise, as well as developing and implementing new security standards and policies. This position will provide support and guidance to Information Technology and Information Security Teams regarding risk and compliance activities.
Do you have experience with information security? Are you a good troubleshooter? Do you take pride in developing and managing sound policies and standards? Are you detail oriented with exceptional follow-through? Our IT department needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop security policies and procedures, standards, and baselines.
- Review security for operating systems, web applications, database, and applications.
- Conduct risk assessments, including those for new acquisitions.
- Conduct vendor assessments.
- Conduct research and development into new security methods and tools.
- Provide technical audits and investigation of potential security breaches.
- Upon the introduction of a new application, network, or hardware solution to the Franciscan Alliance IS environment, executes a risk assessment of the solution to insure the continuity of system security.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Associates, Bachelors or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Prefer Security+, CISSP or CCSP certifications or equivalent.
- Perform work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- The ability to determine when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and take necessary steps to resolve the issue.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas to people with a variety of technical proficiencies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.