Radiologic Technologist Job In North Platte, Nebraska
CT/Rad TechnoloigstNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crystal Yip: Sign in to view
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking motivated Rad/CTTechnologist in North Platte, NE!
- CT Technologist is responsible for completing specialized technical CT procedures in accordance with organizational policies and established professional standards of care.
- This position is accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills necessary to obtain accurate diagnostic images.
- Graduation from an accredited two-year program in radiologic technology
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Healthcare Recruiter: Crystal Yip
Email: crystal.yip @knightingalehealth.com
*Recruiter can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.