General Patient Care Job In North Branch, Minnesota
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / HomemakerNext Steps... Apply Now
Job ID: 2019-1873
Type: Regular Part-Time
Accurate Home Care is currently seeking motivated individuals who want to make a difference in people's lives. A personal care assistant (PCA) works in the home and provides direct patient care to help maintain health status and independence under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- Understanding and providing cares according to the patient's PCA care plan
- Communicating appropriately with the Clinical Manager
- Maintaining consistent communication with the Patient Scheduling Representative
- Assisting patient with a variety of daily activities, such as bathing, feeding, grooming, dressing
- Performing light housework or other activities related to independent living
- Accurately documenting daily activities
- Interpersonal skills: sensitivity and compassion towards patients
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred but not required
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and carry out written and verbal directions in English
- One-year related work experience preferred but not required
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and rules
- Valid PCA Certificate (No PCA Certificate, no problem! Click here.)
Accurate Home Care
provides comprehensive home care services throughout Minnesota. Treating both body and mind, we offer in-home nursing care, personal care, and mental health services for people of all ages. We strive to see that our employees reach their fullest potential. We are committed to ensuring our staff is placed appropriately now and in the future.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, and paid time off (for employees 20+ hours). We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status regarding public assistance.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.