Housekeeping and Environmental Services Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Housekeeping AttendantNext Steps... Apply Now
Environmental Services East
1701 Creasy Lane
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Someone to give the white glove treatment
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
It’s been said that cleanliness is next to godliness. Well, at Franciscan Health, cleanliness is ranked pretty high and we value the people who help keep our environment spotless. From patient rooms to offices, from work rooms to visitor lobbies… there are a lot of spaces in a hospital and they all need to be monitored and kept clean.
Are you productive with your time? Are you detail-oriented? Do you take pride in a job well done? Are you observant enough to notice when things need to be repaired or replaced? If so, we need your help.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Clean assigned areas including bathroom, fixtures, glass, carpets, and all other surfaces.
- Keep assigned area supplied with and soap, toilet paper, paper towels and all other supplies at all times.
- Report items needing repairs or replacement.
- Clean and stock equipment after each use or end of shift.
- Clean custodial closet, carts, floor machines, vacuum cleaners and any other items.
- Maintain all floor surfaces and work on special cleaning projects.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- High attention to detail.
- Utilize time productively.
- Actively looking for ways to assist others.
- Operate, maintain and stock equipment used for general and project cleaning
- Assist in quality control and in controlling costs of production.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.