Radiation Therapy Job In Munster, Indiana
Radiation TherapistNext Steps... Apply Now
701 Superior Drive
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
Caring, positive caretakers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Radiation is a common treatment option for those with cancer. Under the direction of a physician, the radiation therapist administers that treatment. This is more than a job running equipment however. This is a job that welcomes patients, builds a relationship with them, and cares for them with a foundation based in strong faith and training. Is this the job for you?
Are you able to accurately follow treatment instructions? Do you have experience in radiation oncology? Do you enjoy caring for others? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, manage and direct the coordination of radiation oncology care with the knowledge, quality applicable under the standards and policies of Cancer Center.
- Provide accurate radiation treatment to patients as prescribed by the radiation oncologist while also developing positive, trusting, caring and professional relationships with patients.
- Prepare and set up equipment to ensure immobilization, protection and precise treatment.
- Observe the patient’s progress throughout the course of radiation treatment.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong clinical knowledge of pharmaceuticals, expected beneficial effects, potential side effects and skill in safe administration practices.
- Skillfully operate job related medical equipment.
- Maintain a positive approach, work cooperatively and treat others with respect and dignity and work with others as a team.
- Understand and effectively adjust to changes in job conditions, assignments, priorities, and schedules.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Indiana Credential; Radiology Technologist
Certification(s): Certification; Radiation Therapy
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.