Ophthalmology Job In North Dakota
Retina Specialist - Ophthalmology Opportunity In Fargo, North DakotaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Become a part of this growing, fast paced team Ophthalmology/Optometry team.
- Offering multi-specialty services, this high-energy team is committed to customer service and high-quality care to the region
- Work collaboratively on a team-based model that includes 2 Ophthalmologists, 6 Optometrists, techs and ancillary staff within the Eye Care team
- The clinic is Monday through Friday 8am- 5pm
- Treat adult outpatients with the inpatient's occasionally
- 25-35 outpatients per day
- Outreach possibilities
- Skill set includes but not limited to vast knowledge of ophthalmic pathophysiology, and strong patient communication and educational skills
- BC/BE in Ophthalmology- Additional Fellowship desired: Retina Specialist
- North Dakota/Minnesota License
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- Fargo-Moorhead Population: 180,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics and 5 hospitals
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.