Radiologic Technologist Job In Munster, Indiana
Cath Lab Technologist IIINext Steps... Apply Now
Cardiac Catheterization Lab
701 Superior Avenue
Associates RequiredWHAT WE NEED
A precise and pleasant technologistWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Working in a cardiac lab is a serious job but it’s also a job where your people skills really shine. Our Cath Lab Technologists don’t just run tests, they work with people. They help put people at ease. They explain complicated procedures in everyday terms. They build a bridge between the diagnostic test and the doctor’s diagnosis. If you are accurate and respectful, highly trained and compassionate, dependable and friendly – we’ve got a great place for you.
Are you good at following precise instructions? Can you explain complicated procedures in friendly, comforting ways? Are you trained on the latest cath lab equipment and tests? Keep reading to learn more about your next career opportunity.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Communicate and document patient care needs to health care team.
- Practice implement of patient care.
- Manage emergency patient needs.
- Implement necessary actions in transferring patient according to prescribed plan.
- Participate in and support shared goals within unit and hospital.
- Collect specimen.
- Perform patient testing. Evaluate report and document results.
- Participate in organization, cleaning, stocking, and safety of unit.
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Maintain working knowledge of procedures drugs, and disease processes.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Responds in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Participate in a professional organization.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Indiana Credential; Radiology Technologist
Certification(s): Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.