OB/GYN Job In Houston, Texas
OBGYN- NW HoustonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jessica Kubalak: Sign in to view
As a leading obstetrics and gynecology center in the Northwest community of Houston, this established and very busy practice (www.WomensClinicofHouston.com) is excited to add an associate to their team.
* 20+ deliveries/month
* Busy GYN practice
* On-site 4-D ultrasound, Sono, Fetal Monitoring and MedSpa
* Weekend practice call 1:6 (with the new physician)
* Take call for your patients during the week, but plans for a 24/7 Laborist program to be in place by 2020
* Experience and tenured staff
* Spanish speaking a plus!!
* 12-month Income guarantee from the Hospital (with 36 month forgiveness period)
* Malpractice coverage
* Overhead Expense Allowance
* Start-Up Assistance
* Relocation Allowance
* Excellent income potential !!
* Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s 300 municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.
FACILITY: HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973. Since that time, HCA Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area. We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
As a comprehensive health care facility with more than 600 employees, our medical services include:
- Primary Certified Stroke Center
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7
Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community. This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
COMMUNITY: Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community. Just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region. Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here. The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston’s central business district. This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community. Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.