Pharmacy Technician Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Medication Reconciliation TechnicianNext Steps... Apply Now
1701 Creasy Lane
High School Diploma/ GED RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Detailed documentersWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Medication history is one of those things that requires accuracy and extreme attention to detail. It is best handled by someone who has excellent communication skills, knows the right questions to ask, and can complete the history in a timely manner. Physicians and pharmacists both rely on our Medication Reconciliation Technicians.
Are you good at interviewing people? Can you take detailed notes and accurately complete required forms even in a hectic environment? Do you enjoy knowing that your work helps provide the best possible healthcare? Let’s talk about how you fit with Franciscan Health.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Acquisition of patient medication history.
- Interview patients and/or family members regarding medication allergies.
- Document medication allergies appropriately.
- Document information gathered accurately in computer and generates an Admission Medication Reconciliation form for the physician.
- Reports to pharmacy for additional duties when time permits.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Understand and effectively adjust to changes in job conditions, assignments, priorities, and schedules.
Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Verbal expression is clear, positive, and appropriate.
- Effectively communicate to the appropriate audience and alters communication style according to the audience.
- Display ingenuity, self-reliance, resourcefulness, assertiveness, ambition and
anticipation of what needs to be done and follows through with assignments.
- Perform work with regard to quality standards and regulatory compliance.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Pharmacy Technician State Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.