Diagnostic Radiology Job In Tamarac, Florida
Hybrid opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist in South FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Estimated compensation is minimum of $450,000.00/annually, and maximum is $500,000.00/annually.
Hybrid Opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist in South Florida
Great Colleagues. Great Culture. Lucrative Compensation Package
Are you a radiology innovator? Seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist (BE/BC ABR or AOBR) to join our expanding team in South Florida. Experience an exceptional quality of practice with true colleagues. Our group is radiologist-led on the local level and fully supported with robust tools and resources.
With no state income tax, a lower cost of living, the option of either a relaxed or more active lifestyle, supported by a flexible staffing model, South Florida affords you the ability to get more for your money-from housing to the daily cost of living.
Join our collegial radiology team at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, located in South Florida.
- Hybrid opportunity- 1st shift onsite and 2nd shift remote
- Radiologist-led on the local, regional, and national level
- Smaller, collegial teams with day-to-day operational control fully supported by the tools and resources from a leading national medical group
- Regular, predictable work hours-all cases go to Envision Connect Technology Teleradiology after 11pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends
- Long-term stable contract
- Strong and longstanding relationship with HCA
- Fully supported by colleagues covering multiple service lines (e.g., emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia)
- Diagnostic radiologist competent in most modalities
- No mammography required
- Leading-edge technology including proprietary software and various AI integrations, that streamlines case delivery and fosters a flexible workflow to ensure an exceptional quality of practice.
- Enjoy diverse practice within this two-hospital system supporting:
- HCA Florida Northwest Medical Center
- HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital
- The best of both worlds-Top-tier compensation without the stress, expense, and requirements of a buy-in
- Start date and relocation bonuses
- Flexible vacation/PTO
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits on day one
- CME stipend, parental leave, and 401k for full-time employees
- Unparalleled clinician and wellness tools and resources
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Huppertz, Radiology Recruiter, at Jennifer.Huppertz@EnvisionHealth.com or 843-637-6741.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.