Urology Job In California
Urologist Needed In California North Central ValleyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Need is due to retirement of a Urologist who practiced 30 + years.
- Join 1 other Urologist in active employed practice
- Common Cases Seen include Bladder cancer, bladder issues, vasectomies, bread and butter
- 8-10 surgical cases/week, 40-50 patients during the week for follow-up
- Urodynamics, flow chair, cystoscopes
- Outpatient surgery on site
- They will have their own MA along with full clinic support, so their time is spent with patients
- ED Call: As physician desires.
- 2-year income guarantee (median, negotiable based on experience)
- $15K annual quality bonus
- $15K moving allowance
- $20K sign on bonus
- After 2-years, income is RVU-based
- Tail is not paid for
- No student loan assistance
- Benefits start day one; tail is not paid for
- CME reimbursement of $2000 per year
- Generous 401(k) retirement
- Friendly, small town in rural northern Central Valley
- Centrally located, offering a two-hour drive to the wonders of Yosemite, the city life of San Francisco, or the coast of Monterey
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.