General Neurology Job In Overland Park, Kansas
Neurologist | Overland Park, KS | Established Group with Limited Evening CallNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Park Meadors: Sign in to view
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a General or Fellowship trained Neurologist to join the employed group located in Overland Park, KS. Candidates with an interest in Neuromuscular are preferred, within the context of a general Neurology practice, but other sub specialists will also be strongly considered.
* Opportunity to create a niche practice based on your clinical interests with a balance of hospital and clinic work or stronger inpatient focus
* Clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus providing seamless access to both the inpatient and outpatient settings
* Advanced practice provider support available
* Call is 1:3 supporting only one hospital with limited night coverage required to achieve better work life balance
* Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus, CME, PTO, health, dental, retirement funding, student loan repayment and many other benefits
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
The first hospital built in Johnson County, Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a 350+ bed, American College of Surgeons-Verified, Level II Trauma Center with Advanced Certification in Stroke. Since its founding in 1978, Overland Park Regional Medical Center has grown to reflect the changing needs of the community it serves. Located at I-435 and Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas, this acute care hospital offers the only nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County.
About Overland Park, KS
* Overland Park, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, ranks No. 6 and is consistently listed as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News.
* According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the Surrounding areas since December of 1978. Overland Park was recently named by Money Magazine as one of the Top 10 Places to Live in the country! The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.