OB/GYN Job In Louisville, Kentucky
50K Bonus and Flexible Scheduling as OBGYN Hospitalist in Louisville, KYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Up to $50K Bonus with New Competitive Rate for OB/GYN Hospitalists Our Physician-Led Programs in Louisville, KY!
Seeking an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist for our practice opportunity at Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital. This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital is a full-service, 373-bed community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical care, full diagnostic services and 24-hour emergency care for men, women and children. Please submit your CV for consideration.
- Work/Life balance with only (6) 24-hour shifts per month
- Relocation available!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- $50K Start Date Signing Bonus
- Substantial Business Expense Reimbursement Account for CME, professional dues, etc.
- Envision can acquire necessary licenses, if needed
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available at competitive rate affording flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Annual deliveries: 5,000
- 44-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatology, GYN/ONC and URO/GYN
- No additional call coverage required
- The hospital offers general and high-risk obstetric and gynecologic care, as well as a surgical unit with private rooms and specialized nursing care just for women
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
If you or another colleague is interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Clinical Recruiter, Brianne Coco at Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com or call 850-208-8313.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.