Internal Medicine Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Outstanding Opportunity for a passionate and dynamic Internal Medicine Physician in Beautiful NorthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Northeast Florida's renowned leader in Primary Care, is seeking talented Internal Medicine physician to join a dynamic and distinguished physician team with Baptist Primary Care. This position offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing practice in one of the nation's most sought after destinations.
The Strength of our System
Baptist Primary Care is an integral component of Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Primary Care physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving practices with extensive specialty support as part of the largest and most robust physician network in the region. With five nationally-accredited hospitals and services spanning the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity to build exceptional careers backed by a renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
An Ideal Place to Practice
- Physician and patient-centric organization
- Physician-led program ensures you maintain autonomy and a voice in your practice
- Work-life balance
- Financially and structurally strong with 200+ physicians and 50+ outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in NE Florida and SE Georgia
- Competitive compensation packages including commencement bonus, comprehensive benefits, generous relocation and CME allowance
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home certification, the highest attainable level of recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Baptist Health is proud to have the strongest and most comprehensive specialty network in the region providing access to the full spectrum of specialty care and resources
World-Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We do not accept CVs from any outside agencies.
Come experience a different side of life here in northeast Florida. A vibrant mix of old southern charm and modern Florida flair makes Jacksonville exceptionally different from anywhere else. From the Jacksonville Jazz Festival to the Riverside Arts Market to the indie films shown at the Sun Ray Cinema, culture thrives here. With warm temperatures throughout the year feel free to do yoga while paddle boarding on the Intracoastal, take in the sounds of nature at the Timucuan Preserve, or lounge in the sand at the lively Jacksonville Beach. It’s true that Jacksonville has 22 miles of beaches, the nation’s largest park system, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, eclectic museums, a vibrant street art scene, creative coastal cuisine, and delicious craft beer, but your new home could too! There’s a place for you here.
About Baptist Health
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive health care system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed health care provider. Baptist Health has over 200 points of care throughout the Northeast Florida region, including our six award-winning hospitals: Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Clay, Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South. The most preferred health care system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 57 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health invests more than $250 million annually in social responsibility initiatives, charity care and the cost of uncompensated care. Priorities include children having access to health care, adults having access to quality care, elderly people living independent, fulfilling lives, access to mental health services, maternal and child health and other social determinants of health. Baptist Health has the area’s only dedicated heart hospital; orthopedic institute; women’s services; neurological institute, including comprehensive neurosurgical services, a comprehensive stroke center and two primary stroke centers; a Bariatric Center of Excellence; a full range of psychology and psychiatry services; urgent care services; and primary and specialty care physicians’ offices throughout Northeast Florida.