Pain Management Job In Florida
Interventional Pain Physician Needed in Florida CPH# JOB-2635166Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has an outstanding market leading compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a financial wellness program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635166.
- Outstanding market leading compensation
- Excellent benefit package
- Full-time or part-time employed position
- No call, nights, or weekend work
- Clinical autonomy
- Well-established referral network
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship trained in a pain related field of medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.