Otolaryngology Job In California
Join Established Multi-specialty Group In CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Multi-Specialty group with over 50 providers and 16 different specialties.
- Ability to develop sub-specialty into practice ? facial plastics, head/neck, peds, sleep ( with fellowship training)
- 14 Primary Care providers refer directly to you; additional referrals from independent community providers
- Hospital is a 581 bed facility ?with 6 Residency Programs (FM, EM, Psych, GS, Anes and Transitional Year)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Opportunity for partnership in the outpatient surgery center.?
- Competitive compensation + bonus?
- Full Benefits ? medical, dental, vision insurance (for physician and dependents). ?Life insurance, disability, 401k with matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance.?
Local population is 130,000 and serving 2 counties with 600k+ population. ?Situated in the San Joaquin Valley of California. ?It is centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Only an hour?s drive from national parks and within easy reach of the California coast.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.