Urology Job In Goshen, Indiana
Gynecology, Oncology: Goshen HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Located in Northwest Indiana, the Goshen Center for Cancer Care boasts a highly trained, nationally- recognized team of cancer specialists who come together and strategically develop an integrative treatment plan for each patient’s case. Every week our team of medical, surgical, radiation oncologists, naturopathic providers, dieticians and mind-body counselors meet to follow a patient’s progress. Join one of the very few facilities across the nation with State-of-the-Art Ethos treatment on-site!
Position: We are recruiting for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gynecologic Oncologist! Join a team that has earned us recognition as one of the nation’s leading cancer centers from the American College of Surgeons, and the HOPE Award for Integrated Care from Hematology & Oncology News.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Call schedule: TBD
- Multi-Specialty Group
- Must be BC/BE
- Employed opportunity
- Aria and Meditech EMR
- Are you interested in Research & Clinical Trials? Ask us about our Clinical Trials Director opportunity… Consistent research department support and personnel already in place Past track record of clinical trial success
- Financial Benefits: Competitive compensation per MGMA data. We offer salary guarantees, production & quality incentives, loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus & relocation assistance. Stipends: Available to those in residency or fellowship!
- Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living.
- Located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne.
- Enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest.
- Perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.